The Scott 550 Noise is a high quality helmet that redefines the possibilities of ventilation and safety thanks to new technologies. With its cooling management system the helmet provides balanced ventilation through the air ducts while driving and protects you against rotation in case of impact damage.
- Cooling management for optimized and adjustable ventilation
- 3D moulded foam
- Lining and padding removable and washable
- MIPS protection of the brain against rotational effects
- Conehead increased absorption effect for protection against radial effects
- Weight ca.: 1300 g (±50 g)
MIPS is a revolutionary technology using a low-friction layer between the outer shell and the liner, which slides to absorb a portion of the energy created by an angled blow to the head. This can reduce the rotational force otherwise transmitted to your brain.
|Size||Head Circumference in cm|