KTM SX-SX-F 125/250/350/450, Orange, Offset 22 mm, Air suspension
What is an air triple clamp? Good question. The Neken SFS air triple clamp has tiny air shocks, with oil damping, hidden under the clamp to suspend the handlebar mounts. Until recently, if a rider choose to change his/her triple clamp, it most likely was for one of these 3 reasons - to choose between solid or rubber bar mounts, install Oversized bars or to change the offset. Now there is a fourth reason - to add suspension travel to the handlebars for more comfort in the chop. It is industry's first oil damped, air adjustable suspended handlebar clamp, offering 10 mm of travel. There is not only less vibration and reduced chatter at the bars, but a more accurate feel in the front end because of the calmed-down steering response. SFS stands for "Smooth Feeling System" and that is exactly what you get.
- Improves the riding comfort, decrease the arm pump
- Exceptional capacity to absorb small bumps and important impacts
- Works in the same direction of the fork, no floating feeling
- CNC machined Tridium alloy
- Handlebar clamp included for 28.6 mm (1 1/8") handlebar
- 10 mm of travel
- Developed in collaboration with top US MX/SX and MXGP Teams
- Patented in Europe and USA
- Torque settings etched on clamps
- Anodized finish
- High pressure air pump required for calibration (0-160 psi)
- Suitable for motocross, enduro and supercross.